Z-Axis Application Maintenance services help you get the best out of your existing IT applications. We can help you with application portfolio analysis, maintainability analysis, maintain and enhance existing systems or migrate from legacy systems using our global delivery model.
Knowledge transfer is at the core of a structured process for transferring application maintenance from your internal IT staff to our team. This process consists of studying your technical environment, understanding your applications and their interdependencies, and conducting a gap analysis to identify areas requiring future work. We do this by working with your technology administrators, operations, application experts and end users.
We enable existing IT applications and products to leverage the latest technologies so you can improve business functionality and performance. Our application maintenance services include:
- Portfolio Analysis – Analysis and rationalization, restructuring and partitioning, roadmap definition
- Application Maintenance – Upgrades, feature enhancements and customization, QA / Testing, Release management, Database maintenance and purging and Security management
- Migration Services – Legacy to next-generation platforms, migration to open source, web and mobile enablement
- SOA Enablement – Definition of strategy, business and technical architecture, implementation
- Enablement Services – Internationalization and Localization for use in different geographies