Z-Axis is a specialized localization service provider and is a partner of choice for our clients because of our extensive experience, practical technology and robust project management practices.
Whatever your product or service offering or your industry, as soon as you start selling internationally, translation or localization of your product into the language used in the given market quickly becomes an imperative.
Z-Axis is your one-stop shop for all things localization and internationalization to bring a localized product and content to markets fast, efficiently, cost-effectively and with the required quality. Beyond your initial launch, we are prepared to work with you as a trusted partner as you adapt to the unique demands of your customers and cultures around the world.
The type of materials we localize most often include:
- Web sites and other online content and applications
- Software user interface
- Marketing materials
- Product documentation
- User assistance, and product support materials
- Multimedia, audio and video
- eLearning and training materials
Extending your business into new markets is challenging – and when it comes to software, application quality and tight release deadlines add to the complexity.
Z-Axis provides complete software localization services – we localize desktop, client-server, web and firmware applications – from engineering and translation to testing and managing in-country reviews.
The result? Increased acceptance of your product in any local marketplace by ensuring your software appears to have been developed specifically for the target region.
Web content should not just require "Translation", but should also be properly localized to the relevant market. Whether your website is an online marketing tool or a full-fledged e-commerce portal, we are ready to help you prepare for new markets by offering following services:
- Globalization readiness assessments
- Translation and adaptation of website content
- Translation of web application user interfaces
- Multilingual search engine marketing (SEM) and translation
- Graphics localization
- QA and testing of localized websites.
Building a globally acceptable software application goes way beyond development. Before your software can be localized, it must undergo a specialized internationalization process that readies it for other language versions without changing the core application.
Z-Axis helps companies expedite the release of high-performance software in multiple languages and markets by providing the following services:
- Internationalization Analysis & Evaluation
- Internationalization Engineering
- Internationalization Testing
Our internationalization services can help your team:
- Develop fully-internationalized, locale-neutral source code
- Shorten multi-language development cycles
- Achieve simultaneous worldwide release
- Adhere to internationalization (I18n) development standards
- Prevent costly, time-consuming localization errors
- Reduce costs and substantially increase your return on investment (ROI)
Global SEO and SEM
We are experts at getting websites to rank well in multilingual search results. Our SEM experts are able to improve your international search placement by leveraging your existing campaigns and enhancing your search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
Our services include:
- Research and recommend effective foreign language keywords based on search intent, relevance and volumes
- Create multilingual copy for titles, descriptions and PPC paid campaign ads
- Translate landing pages and ensure their cultural relevance
Strong brands build on consistent messaging, and this is impossible without consistent terminology – like acronyms, abbreviations and industry terms. With the amount of content growing exponentially, maintaining terminology consistency is a key part of any sound content management and localization strategy.
To help clients realize the benefits of effective terminology management, we offer the following range of services:
- Linguistic evaluation of existing localization glossaries
- Creation of new or updates of existing glossaries
- Terminology extraction and translation
- Terminology management maintenance and ongoing processing
- Terminology management tools; online terminology sharing
- Creation, review and updates of linguistic style guides
The result is a greater degree of consistency and more efficient and accurate translation, which generates substantial cost savings and allows you to reach new markets faster.